Saturday, October 13, 2007

Week 2

Kerry giving Miss Orange a kiss
Sue Johnson and Miss Red
Miss Yellow chillin'

Today was a big day for the pups. They turned 1 week old and had lots of visitors and presents. This afternoon their Aunt Kerry and Sue Johnson came to play with them. Kerry was amazed at how big they have gotten in just a few days. She, of course, has her favorite - whichever one she is holding! We sat around, watched and played with them for much of the afternoon. After Sue left Kerry gave me a massage!!! She said she wanted to test out her new massage table, but I know she just wanted to be my saviour. Sleeping on the floor for a week certainly has taken its toll on my back.

Then my friend Goretta Nendza, my sister Lise, and my parents came for dinner. Of course, they came to play with the pups, eating was just a bonus. Afterwards Goretta helped Lise and me weigh the pups and do bio-sensor. Today's scent was evergreen - they really were sucking in the scent.

Their eyes are starting to show slits in them, so I will be darkening the room and will not be taking any flash photography for a while, so it may be a while before I post anymore pictures.

No comments: