Monday, October 22, 2007

End of Bio-Sensor 10-21-07


Miss Lavender chilling


My dad enjoying Miss Yellow.

Saturday night my parents came over for dinner and got to enjoy the pups. Then on Sunday their Aunt Kerry stopped over after field training and enjoyed the pups while Jim and I went to see a movie. (On a side note, if you want to see a good movie I recommend Gone Baby Gone with Casey Afleck, Morgan Freeman and Ed Harris!!) She said she loved spending time getting to know each one individually, and was surprised at how different they are already. Kerry stayed to help me with their last night of bio-sensor. The scent du jour was duck and everyone loved it. Every puppy was able to do the problem solving in under a minute, and many of them did it in under 10 seconds.

Their ears should be starting to open tomorrow so things will be kept quiet here for a few days. They are really interacting with each other, which I hope to capture on video. Oh yeah, my husband Jim is wonderful - he fixed our camera!!! Check out the new photos and video.

No comments: