Friday, November 2, 2007

Another Big Day


Ellie and Julia giving one of the pups a kiss.

Renee Rainer schmoozing with Mr. Blue.

Julia playing with the gang.

Today was a busy day for the pups - filled with visitors. Ellie Hughes and her daughter Julia stopped by this afternoon. The pups are outgrowing their collars so quickly, so Julia helped me change the collars on each of the pups. The pups certainly enjoyed the visit, and I know Ellie and Julia did, too.

As they were leaving Stefanie and Renee Rainer arrived. After watching them sleep much of the time, they finally woke up to nurse on Chex. Stef has picked out Mr. Green, telling me that he has to stay local so she can watch him grow up. It is amazing how puppies do pick people out, and Mr. Green definately picked out Stefanie :o) I hope they enjoyed the puppies as much as I enjoyed seeing them!

Later tonight they will get to see Mr. Duck again.

Tomorrow will be another day filled with visitors. I don't think we will have a problem hitting our goal of 70 visitors in 7 weeks!

No comments: